Tuesday, February 12, 2008

An Embarrassment of Riches

A couple of weeks ago, I was working at another store, during a remodel. There was a small cooler that was in the backroom, & I was told to throw it away. I asked if I could have it, & voila, instant beer cooler (it sits in between my tools & trainer; hence, the fan). Note the 6 pack "quilt" adorning the front of this bad boy.

Sharp eyed viewers will notice two new CiTy BiLLy items in this shot. Yes, Virginia, that is a 30 pack of High Life, with room for plenty more. Can I get an "Amen"!

Registration for LBL will start tomorrow. I will post jpegs of the registration packet: all I ask is that you send me a note telling me you're going to come. Please let me know as soon as possible, because some of the schwag is being made by outside vendors, who operate with lead times. Plus, as I've already stated, I don't have the resources of eDBiLLy, so any kind of "heads up" would be much appreciated.

No comments: