Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crunch Time

Preparations continue for Nebraska's Spring Classic. This was a pretty unproductive weekend, as I battled the flu. Still, with input from eDBiLLy, the menu has been changed to pizza! Please let me know if you have signed up & can't make it (kB, you will be missed). Remember, the meet & greet starts at 9 am, followed by the ride at 10. Ride length will be around 50 miles. Forecast is showing a high of around 60, with a chance of showers. Keep your fingers crossed. On the left is a little history- shirts from the first two LBLs. This will be the fifth annual soiree: how time flies, when you're having fun!

1 comment:

bikingbrady said...

I am very saddened to not be there. In the realm of family harmony I better be at my Mom's 80th though. I hope to see you all at B2B on May 22nd though. Hopefully with a keg of Hopluia!