Monday, May 12, 2008

Happenings

Being a man of impeccable timing, I thought I'd talk about wool today. There are currently two different CiTy BiLLy wool jerseys in existence, a short sleeve (light blue with canary red lettering) & long sleeve (Betty Badass Black). At LBL 2008, the topic of a third jersey, short sleeve, black was tossed about. If you are interested in such an attention getter, please let me know. I'm planning on ordering them so they arrive in time for Schnoctobeerfest (October). Cost would be dependent on number ordered, but let's say $90 tops. In other related cycling news, Grain Belt is finally available here! So right now, I'm enjoying one with my bottle raised to the MuScLE! Hopefully, later in the week, I can do a photo essay on my commute to visit a friend.

No comments: