Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kick me while I'm down

After the shoebox oil change debacle (previous post), I was ready for some smooth sailing. But now, I have a dear friend under the weather. At 3 am this morning, my wife woke me, asking me what this howling, screeching sound was. I thought it was the water pipes, but it turned out to be my beer cooler. It has been a source of comfort & joy and it highly distresses me to think about life without it. I've dropped a note to the Canadian manufacturer, to see if it can be fixed. Otherwise, the upstairs fridge is going to get a lot fuller for a while.

3 comments:

thE_kErnEl said...

bummer. and the teacher in me has to say, more full - not fuller ;-)

bikingbrady said...

more fuller than I usta could. Sorry eDBiLLy...long live the beer fridge!

bikingbrady said...

Chit...I mean eDLoNNie...sorry...maybe one too many Dos Equis in Memphis...